[platform-dev] SWT wiki pages migrated to github

Hi all,
The eclipse.org wiki will be shutdown in future (see https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/681), so I've migrated SWT wiki pages from https://wiki.eclipse.org/ to: https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/wiki

Note that I'm not too familiar with the SWT wiki pages, so I migrated what SWT related topics I could find. If there is an SWT category in the Eclipse wiki, I couldn't find it.
For big changes to the wiki, the git repo of the wiki is: https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt.wiki.git
If you see some missing content that was not migrated (or any other problem), please comment on https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.swt/issues/559 or fix the problem yourself. Links between wiki pages in particular can be broken, since I had to adjust links manually during the suggested migration process. Images likewise need extra work, I might have overlooked a missing image here or there.

Best regards,
Simeon

Back to the top