Re: [platform-dev] Reusing generic editor features in JDT

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 12:39 PM Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, do we have support in the lsp4e to start a LS in-process? Specially if the LS implementation is java ?

There is no API for that, but in LSP4E tests, the MockConnectionProvider shows how to start an LSP4J-based language server in same process and bind/pipe the streams together. So maybe just copying it and using the JDTLanguageServer instance instead of the MockLanguageServer would work.
It would be great if you publish such code in a dedicated public GitHub repo. I'll happily join the effort occasionally.

Back to the top