Re: [platform-dev] Running the SWT maven build under windows

On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 9:27 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using the follwoing build command from the jenkins ci verification
action:

mvn --batch-mode -Pbuild-individual-bundles -DforceContextQualifier=zzz
-Dnative=${{ matrix.config.native }} -DskipJni -DskipRust
-Dcompare-version-with-baselines.skip=true
-Dmaven.compiler.failOnWarning=true install

the problem is the ${{ matrix.config.native }}, I use:

-> gtk.linux.x86_64 for linux
-> win32.win32.x86_64 for windows
-> cocoa.macosx.x86_64 for mac

Linux build works, but win+mac aborts with the mentioned error.

So I assume I either guessed the 'native' wrong or need to pass
additional parameters for windows/mac?

Ah, I misunderstood the question at first. So this is simplification of the build process which I haven't completed fully (as Jenkins didn't complain about it) https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt/+/189807 .
I'll finish it right now.