Re: [platform-dev] Status field on GitHub issues

> When browsing issues on GitHub I have often been confused about their
> status.

new -> is:open no:assignee
ongoing -> is:open assignee:*
blocked -> anyone really filtering for that?
duplicate -> [1]
worksforme -> simply close it with a comment
invalid  -> simply close it with a comment
fixed  -> [2] then is:closed linked:pr

There is much more to discover:

https://docs.github.com/en/search-github/searching-on-github/searching-issues-and-pull-requests

[1] https://docs.github.com/en/issues/tracking-your-work-with-issues/marking-issues-or-pull-requests-as-a-duplicate