Re: [platform-dev] Github PR's & jenkins settings

I haven't followed the full discussion but remember we have enabled that one can only rebase/ff merges? So doing this in the verification build is not *that* bad per se.

Beside that, for Tycho we have enabled that drafts are not build and that helps to a certain degree to keep the list of active PRs low as one don't want to waste the time for PRs that are not actively developed on.

So there are pro and cons for both strategies.