Re: [platform-dev] [eclipse-dev] RFC: Eclipse TLP migration to Github

Hi all,

Some interesting feedback, mainly expressing the concrete concerns of such migration in day-to-day development of the Eclipse Project, was provided. The document has tried to capture them and provided answers of how some Gerrit workflows translate to GitHub, when possible.
So I'd encourage anyone interested to have a new look at this document, and to provide feedback, particularly about workflows they'd be missing and that we'd like to have investigated before actual move.
Note that although it's closely related so it's captured in the same doc, migration from Bugzilla to GitHub issues is currently *not* in the scope of what the PMC agreed upon moving, the focus for the nearer future should really remain on GitHub PRs + Bugzilla, more than GitHub issues.

Cheers

Back to the top