Re: [platform-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] CVS support plugin discontinuation

Thank you all for your earlier thoughts and replies. I hope they prove to be useful to others as my proposal was rejected and my client is uninterested in funding support for CVS support in Eclipse going forward. Unless/until someone funds this work, I won't be doing anything further on it from my end.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders