[platform-dev] problem with xerces sources

hi....I would to debug xerces 2.7.0 sources that I downloaded from
xerces.apache.org, with eclipse 3.1.1.
I created a new project and I've imported xerces sources in the src
directory. I cannot to debug them from other projects......If I try to put
a breakpoint in the xerces sources from an other project I have this
error:

Unable to install breakpoint in xxxxx due to missing line numbre
attributes. Modify compiler options to generate line number attributes.

Reason:
Absent Line Number Information

If I try to debug xerces Impl sources inside the same project I have no
errors. I think a bug of eclipse 3.1 because I 've seen that eclipse
debugger works together xercesImpl 2.7.0.

Back to the top