Re: [platform-core-dev] Flexible Resource Model

Sounds good. I assume you've seen this before, but for what it's worth, here is a historical document with an overview of the problem area as of 5 years ago.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/towards-more-flexible-projects.html

John

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/01/2008 10:01 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."        <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Flexible Resource Model

Hey gang,

I just want to let you know I still have the flexible resource model stuff on my mind. I've just been tied up in p2-land the last little while.

Given that this is a post 3.4 activity, there's probably no rush, but I will start working on gathering what we know now into a wiki page in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'd like to hold any discussions on this topic on this mailing list so feel free to let us know what you think.

Cheers,
Doug.