[photran] syntax color highlight fortran editor

Hi everybody,

I'm Santo, and I just started using the Photran editor for my Fortran projects. I see that there is a low degree of customization available for syntax coloring, especially for what concern the "keywords". Is it somehow possible to change the color syntax between, for example, data types and keywords defining scopes (e.g. different color for "real" and for "subroutine")? Or, for example, color differently numbers from punctuations?

Thanks :)

Back to the top