From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Peter-Jost Spies
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 19:10
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] debugging fortran

Hello,
I am new to eclipse, and I had my FORTRAN debugging experience on MS CodeView about 30 years ago. How simple that tool was...

I am trying to debug short FORTRAN95 programs in eclipse. Stepping through the FORTRAN code with the debugger only works on one of my projects once I had  converted it to a FORTRAN project. But now I fail to repeat this treatment on my other projects, where the run pointer jumps to the end of the code, as if debugging information was missing.

Can you give me a hint as how to manage the projects correctly?

Thank you so much.
BR
Peter

--