Re: [phoenix-dev] move community and home page to git

Actually... I'm thinking that we should probably use Orion.

I think we can get people up-and-running on OrionHub pretty quickly. This applies to folks who aren't testing locally using some form of LAMP stack. I think that both Anne and Ian fall into this category.

FWIW, I've been experimenting with setting up a server with Orion that does support testing. The main challenge is that the directory relationship between an arbitrary web repository and the eclipse.org-common directory that's required for testing is different than what we need to have for testing.

Specifically, we need:

root (www)
+- eclipse.org-common
+- projects
+- resources

and we get

root (www)
+- F (containing the files for eclipse.org-common)
+- G (containing the files for projects, resources, etc.)

So files in "G" that need to include/require files from "common" can't find what they need.

Regardless, getting running on Orion without the ability to test seems like a reasonable first step for some of us.

Wayne