[pde-ui-dev] Debug View refresh problem with stack frames

Hi guys,

I am building a debugger for a plugin and I have a problem with the
Debug View when I break a process and I display the stack frames. Once I
retrieve the stack frames of a thread the Debug View enters in an
infinite loop and continuously selects one frame at a time.

For example, if the Debug View displays the following tree:
Target
  Thread
    Frame1
    Frame2
    Frame3
    Frame4

the there is a Job("children update") that is created in an infinite
loop and each execution of this job alternatively selects one of the
last two frames: Frame4, Frame3, Frame4, Frame3, ......

What am I doing wrong? For now I am just sending a dumb list of 4 frames
which is cached so the frames are the same after the first call.

Thanks!

Back to the top