[pde-ui-dev] How to creat a view to navigate my EMF aplication file

Hi,
I have a EMF model like the example "library", in the application, I specify  a xxx.library file (like how many books this library it have,etc.)then I save this file.
I want to build a view to navigate this file,in this view I want to see how many books are there and so on, just like what we see in the editor.
now the view I creat can display the fiel(xxx.library) but can not navigate the content(like to have a "+" to expend this file to see the content)
Any advice??
Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
HU Fangjian

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!

Back to the top