[pde-ui-dev] Compiling PDE

Hello,

I am a newbie in PDE development, and in order to learn I am trying to compile the plug in.
I downloaded this psf file and followed the instructions, but while building I got many errors, among them:
MANIFEST.MF - "Bundle 'org.eclipse.ui.views.log' cannot be resolved"
MANIFEST.MF - "Unsatisfied version constraint: 'org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources'"
plugin.xml - "Unknown extension point: 'org.eclipse.jdt.ui.classpathFixProcessors'"
And many other errors, which I guess related to the import problems.

What did I miss ?
What other projects should I import ?
Can anyone update the psf file ?

Regards,