Re: [orbit-dev] Xerces updated to 2.12.2 (CVE-2022-23437)

IMHO it's high time to drop the old CVS coming artifacts and the composite repo and Orbit becomes a current only. There are many other vulnerable things in these old libraries too. Projects that don't want to move can still point to old releases.