Re: [mylyn-vex-dev] documentation or example of use of vex in an applet

The repository at github contains an Eclipse Plug-in project. You need to get it (via 'git clone git://github.com/ftl/vex-examples.git' or as download https://github.com/ftl/vex-examples/zipball/master) and import it into Eclipse.

To run it, create a new launch configuration of type "Eclipse Application" (the defaults should work fine in the first place). You can find the interesting code in ft.vex.examples.dialog.CommentDialog.

Florian