[mylar-dev] rename status

CONTRIBUTORS

CVS is now ready to use again.  The easiest way to get set up is to check
out the updated project set.  The port is far enough along that I have been
able to bootstrap, although there are still many changes in progress so we
do not recommend doing that yet.

http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/doc/dev/mylyn.psf

INTEGRATORS

Please wait until I have sent a message that the Porting Guide updates are
done before attempting to migrate.  Next week will be manually migrating
connectors in order to make sure that the steps are easy enough to follow
and plan on creating a separate mailing list for integration questions.  We
recommend waiting to migrate until Monday the 18th (RC1 will be released by
then).

USERS

There will be no Mylyn dev build until we have created the facility for
disabling the old Mylar plug-ins.  The latest dev build is yesterday's
2.0.0.v20070607-1200.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten