[mylar-dev] Possible changes in AbstractRepositoryTaskEditor.submitToRepository()

When I tried to upgrade CodeBeamer connector for Mylar 2.0M2 suddenly changes to the CodeBeamer repository task created a new task in repository instead of updating the existing one.
It might be caused by wrong implementation of CodeBeamer connector ITaskDataHandler.postTaskData(), but I wanted to mention it on the dev group if any of the connector developers
sees the same results. I believe it might be caused by the change(s) in AbstractRepositoryTaskEditor.submitToRepository ().

I solved the problem in CodeBeamer's implementation of ITaskDataHandler.postTaskData() as follows:

        try {
            ICodeBeamerClient client = connector.getClientManager().getRepository(repository);
            if (taskData.isNew())
                return client.postTaskData(taskData);
            else {
                CodeBeamerTicket ticket = new CodeBeamerTicket(taskData);
                client.updateTicket (ticket, taskData.getNewComment());
                return taskData.getId();
            }

Lubos Pochman

Back to the top