From: Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:45
Subject: MTJ version for helios SR2
To: Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Daniel,
I was checking the pulsar builds and noticed that the MTJ builds aggregated to SR2 is not correct. We should have the MTJ 1.1.2 agregated to SR2 the update site for MTJ 1.1.2 is http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/updates/1.1.2/stable/

Would you  be able to update the aggregator config?

Gorkem

Daniel Pastore
Sequoyah Team

Back to the top