Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] [modeling-pmc] Project Lead election for Ralph Soika on Eclipse Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN2)

   Hey modeling PMCers,
      As the sole committer to the BPMN2-Modeler and BPEL projects., I'd like to appeal to you to give a +1 for making Ralph Soika the new project lead/ committer for these projects:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpel/
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.bpmn2
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpmn2-modeler

   I'd be happy to retain committer status.  There is activity as Ralph points out:

> On the one hand BPMN is a very important modelling standard for business applications and on the other hand the project is part of RedHead's jBPM engine.
> If you take a look at the marketplace you can not say the project is dead. We see 800 installs on March and 690 on April !

  Ralph has been extremely useful to the project in bug fixes and documentation as is described above.

Thanks!
    --Paul Leacu