Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] ItemDefinition.import transient?

Hi Bob,
I'm on vacation, so I can't look into the source code right now. But I remember that I had some rule in the merge tool how to set the flags.
Transiient=false would mean that there is a MOF attribute in the metamodel that can't be persisted, propably because there is no equivalent in the XSD schema. If you say there is a representation of the reference in XSD, maybe there was simply a mapping missing during merge. You can try what happens if you  change to true. But carefully check if the result is compliant to the XSD.

Best regards,
 Reiner.