[m2e-users] How to specify goals and properties

Dear all,

sorry for this basic question, but I do not find answer in the documentation.

One of my artefact is built calling maven like the following way :

mvn -Dtoto -Dtata resources:resources compile

With "old" maven integration plugin, I could specify those properties and this additionnal goal.

How do I proceed with m2e ? Is it in lifecycleMappingData, in a way similar to plugins ?

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic