[jgit-dev] JGit Hudson verification build job switched off

I switched off the jgit verification build job as it again started voting -1
on all jobs since all these build jobs stalled and were killed by
the check cleaning up stale build jobs which don't make progress
anymore. I asked the webmaster for help [1].

I deleted all these misleading votes from Gerrit so that they don't
disturb reviewers. Reviewers need to run the tests locally until this is fixed.

Back to the top