Re: [jetty-users] Request parsing into buffer is taking time leading to p99 latency issues

Thanks Joakim and Simone for your suggestions. Will try reducing the payload size and will set the MinRequestDataRate config.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 6:47 PM Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 2:30 PM sanketh reddy <sanre6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Joakim,
>
> Here are the logs of a request which took 5.4 seconds after upgrading to jetty version - 9.4.46.v20220331.
> Is there a way to solve this slow clients issue from server side ?

What Joakim said.

Plus, we have HttpConfiguration.setMinRequestDataRate(bytesPerSecond)
that you can configure.
It will abort the requests from slow clients.

If you are doing a benchmark, then it's a client-side benchmark issue
(you will need more powerful machines, or reduce the load).

--
Simone Bordet
----