Re: [jetty-users] Easiest way to cleanup headers before sending on connector level

Hi Simone,

Thanks! Will do this in a minute.

Do you have any idea how to do a centralized "http header" cleanup using an
event/customizer/... in Jetty 10? Or do I need to go back to 9.4 until this
is fixed?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschindler@xxxxxxxxxx
ASF Member, Member of PMC and Committer of Apache Lucene and Apache Solr
Bremen, Germany
https://lucene.apache.org/
https://solr.apache.org/