Re: [jetty-users] Looking for update site with all Jetty bundles with same version as the one installed in current Eclipse release

Hi thanks for your answer

I tried to use the site you propose but none of my install works.  The main error is that it fails with a   "Signature is invalid for current content." error.

I used the following urls mvn:org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-p2:10.0.7:zip:p2site   (as stated in https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-repository-plugin/plugin-info.html)
I first tried directly with the eclipse installer (after having manually installed a bundle containing the package javax.websocket that isn't present )

I also tried a maven tycho build to produce my own update site by requiring jetty jar

Unfortunately both strategies failed with the "Signature is invalid"  message ...

I put a small project illustrating the problem here: https://github.com/dvojtise/jetty-eclipse-p2/tree/main/jetty-eclipse-p2-repo (you can directly look at the associated github action log)

Any idea ?

Didier