Re: [jetty-users] File upload fails on live system, works on development system

Inline ...

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 4:00 AM John English <john.foreign@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In desperation I reconfigured Jetty to accept HTTP as well as HTTPS, and
discovered that files >64K upload successfully over HTTP to
http://mydomain/, but fail for HTTPS to https://mydomain/.

Can anyone suggest any reason why HTTP and HTTPS might be behaving
differently here, and what the significance of the 64K threshold might be?

This is driving me nuts. Pathetically grateful for any ideas...!

Since this is reported as a buffer issue when in SSL, make sure you are running 9.4.40 or newer (like 9.4.41).

There were a small handful of buffer related issues in SSL around the 9.4.35 to 9.4.39 time frame that have been addressed.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top