Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Enabling Travis on repositories

Dmitry/all,

Thanks for the update. I'll subscribe to the build mailing list, and after having helped clients design, build and manage some major Jenkins clusters and having been invited to speak at a Jenkins Automotive Day as one of just a few individual DevOps consultants I'd be happy to help in that area, e.g. with build management.

Werner