Re: [hudson-dev] Eclipse Hudson 3.0.0 Milestone M0 is available for download

Hi

Sounds great, a few questions:

* Since this work has been going on for a while, which "normal" hudson
release is this released based on? e.g. does it have the cascading
projects from 2.2?
*  What work are involved with the 2 missing steps ? Asking because
4-5 months sound like a long time, and I am wondering if there is
anything we can do to speed up the process

Best regards
Henrik