[higgins-dev] Questions wrt HOWL 1.1

Hi,

I have been going through HOWL 1.1 and here are some questions wrt the
same:

   HOWL 1.1 defines new OWL classes like Person, Group etc. Is it necessary
   that context providers who conform to HOWL must derive their
   implementations of Persons and Groups from the HOWL 1.1 Person and
   Group? And if so, does it mean that one could query for persons using
   http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2008/6/higgins#Person across
   all context providers?
   HOWL 1.1 does not seem to have the Attribute class that was present in
   HOWL 1.0. As I understood the CDM, all entities in the context must be
   subClassOf &higgins;#Entity and all attributes must be a subPropertyOf
   &higgins;#Attribute. Does this still hold?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Rajalakshmi Iyer

Back to the top