Re: [equinox-dev] [p2-dev] Best way to contribute values (eg PGP keys) with OSGi?

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 5:08 PM Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For example, define a new capability namespace called "org.eclipse.equinox.p2.pgp.key".  I'm not sure what sorts of attributes you need to describe the pgp key outside of just the path to the file in the resource.  But you could have an attribute "path" to describe the path:
Bundle-Capability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.pgp.key; path="/path/to/pgp/key/file"
[...]

Thanks a lot Thomas. I'll follow that path!

Back to the top