Re: [epf-dev] Using epf-composer-1.5.2-linux

Great for the tutorial and the info how to get this running under
linux, i tried it once also and failed.

IMHO it is a sign of project death of EPF that they did not provide any
recent binaries since years (not updated to 64 bit, not updated to a
recent eclipse base....).

Kind regards

Hauke