It typically takes me a few days to setup a complete process engineering infrastructure including deployment server, version control, auto deployment, statistics, search. Just to give you one single example: EPF does not integrate with SVN for version control out-of-the-box. The integration can be done but this is not terribly straightforward or documented. There are many things like this along the way to the ideal process engineering infrastructure.
Best Regards,
Onno

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Marc Lacasse <mlacasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Onno,

I am definitely interested in the installation script – does the script handle auto-deploying the OpenUP plugin and wiki content as well?

Thanks,

Marco

From: Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 9, 2014 at 2:51 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki CentOS Install

Hi Marco,
I was a bit busy so I didn't see your question until now. Do you still need help? I think I have a complete CentOS installation script that will create a running environment in one go. There is a newer release of EPF Wiki which includes bug fixes and a search feature based upon Sphinx. I have to check, maybe I forgot to put it in the downloads section.
Best Regards,
Onno