Re: [emf-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

Hi Stephan

Once someone provides/advertises a ?CBI? wiki page that explains exactly how to follow the "just one step", I will endeavour to follow it for my projects. However migration from Buckminster to Tycho is still on my to-do list.

If a standard account at OSSRH is required, then I could argue that EF IT should create it, since EF IT should be able to step in and maintain it in extremis. EF IT could create corresponding releng accounts, perhaps requiring a first time password definition by the true user.

    Regards

        Ed Willink