Re: [emf-dev] EMF Standardized Groups

I've added the EMFT mailing list to the list as well, so that the EMFT folks know what's coming down the pipeline for EMFT as well some time soon.

Thanks Karl for helping us with this!

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265 (t/l 313)

Inactive hide details for Karl Matthias <karl.matthias@xxxxxxxxxxx>Karl Matthias <karl.matthias@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          Karl Matthias <karl.matthias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/30/2008 12:20 PM

          Please respond to
          Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[emf-dev] EMF Standardized Groups

Hi EMF people,

According to our policy it turns out I need to copy the emf-dev list on
this Standardized Groups re-arrangement for EMF
(
http://bugs.eclipse.org/198541) to make sure this is archived and
public.  So I have all the +1s in email and Ed approved so unless
someone has further concerns, I'll begin on this next week.  I will of
course notify all parties involved before anything changes underneath
you. :)  Below you will find the link to the spreadsheet contain new
group mappings (thanks Nick!).  Cheers all

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pZbKyLy8DKkxXGa30HqO_Ag&hl=en
<
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pZbKyLy8DKkxXGa30HqO_Ag&hl=en>

Karl