[ee4j-community] Feedback Deadline for EE4J Charter

All,

The next Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 23rd. This means that we would like to have all comments and feedback on the charter to us no later than Monday, October 16th.

Once the top-level project charter is approved by the Board we can start creating EE4J projects, and moving code over. As you can imagine, we would like to get that process going as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx