Re: [eclipselink-users] Multi-thread cache corruption

Il 09/11/2018 09:02, Benoit Allard ha scritto:
We are using Spring transaction management, so I guess my next step is to turn logging on at that place, and have spring explain me why the new transaction is necessary.

I've not read your logs, however please note that Spring transaction management is thread-bound, so if  you have multiple workers on different threads they cannot share the same transaction. At least not in the default implementation.

Mauro

Back to the top