[eclipselink-dev] The EclipseLink Mapping Workbench

Based on feedback from our customer base we will be contributing the mapping Workbench to the EclipseLink project. As part of this we will be creating a new component in the project and we will have a code contribution with the MW after its Oracle internal dependencies are removed.

At this point we need to get committers added. I have nominated the following developers from our existing Mapping Workbench team:
  • Neil Hauge
  • Les Davis
  • Pascal Filion
  • Brian Vosburgh
Please vote submit your votes to the Eclipse portal (portal.eclipse.org) as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this proposed addition to the project please discuss them on this mailing list.

Doug

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Doug Clarke | Principal Product Manager, Oracle TopLink
Oracle Server Technologies
45 O'Connor, Suite 4000 | Ottawa, ON  K1P 1A4 Canada

Back to the top