[eclipse.org-planning-council] Update on what the Planning Council is doing at Eclipse Community Day

Hi folks,

As part of Eclipse Community Day at EclipseCon the Eclipse IDE WG have a room and half-a-day for community get together. At the moment there is a 10 minute slot "Planning Council Update". Unfortunately I cannot make it to EclipseCon, so I won't be able to present that section.

Is there someone else who can? I can put the slides together for the group, and you (my kind volunteer) flip through slides and answer any questions that may come up.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham