Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Allow Java 17 as BREE in SimRel

Le 20/04/2022 à 17:48, Jonah Graham a écrit :
Revised concrete proposal that has three +1s already (Alex, Ed, and my implicit one!):

Starting in 2022-09 allow BREE up to and including Java 17
Starting in 2024-06 allow BREE up to and including Java 21 (assuming Java 21 remains the LTS release and it is released in Sept 2023 as currently planned) and going forward the first Eclipse SimRel release to allow an LTS will be 6-9 months later.

Lets see if we can get to a conclusion in time for our next meeting in two weeks (on 4 May).

+1

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top