Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Vote on PGP roll out progress

Brilliant, thanks Ed for the tracking issue.

Jonah

On Wed., Jan. 12, 2022, 04:44 Ed Merks, <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

FYI, for those interested, I have created the following Gitlab issue to provide status and updates on our progress and to provide links to the various Bugzilla's that track the progress in detail:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg.eclipse.org/-/issues/11

Regards,
Ed