[eclipse.org-committers] Upgrading Gerrit May 5/2017

Greetings folks,

We'll be upgrading Gerrit tomorrow, May 5 at 1pm Eastern time (in roughly 23 hours from now).

As part of the upgrade, we'll be instilling the Gitiles plugin to allow code browsing integration.  You can see it in action here, on the Polarsys forge:

https://git.polarsys.org/r/plugins/gitiles/capella/capella/+/master

The upgrade process could take a couple of hours to run. During that time, Gerrit will be completely unavailable.  Please feel free to communicate this outage to your developer communities.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Eclipse Foundation, Inc. -- http://www.eclipse.org/