Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Meeting Notes: E4 Resources Kickoff Meeting

It was brought to my attention by McQ that the Team support for Logical Model Integration was mentioned in the call. Here's a link to the doc if anyone is interested in learning more about it.

http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/team_model.htm

Michael