Re: [eclipse-dev] Simplified API removal process for Java code

> Is there some mechanism to list all the deprecated APIs in a particular version using this approach

I don't know

> What should be the value for `since` ?

We should use release version, so it relative clear when it can be removed (+6 releases)

Is there some mechanism to list all the deprecated APIs in a particular version using this approach?
What should be the value for `since` ? Your example show 4.25, so it doesn't depend on bundle version?

Cheers,