Re: [eclipse-dev] how to write plugin to render latex in (Java) code comments?

Hello,

Questions about Java Development Tools are better being asked on the jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing-list. Anyway, now it's too late ot undo it, here is a piece of answer: you can use this extension point to achieve what you want https://help.eclipse.org/latest/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv%2Freference%2Fextension-points%2Forg_eclipse_jdt_ui_javaEditorTextHovers.html

HTH