Re: [eclipse-dev] Advice on working with GitHub

Thanks everyone for your input so far.

My conclusion is that if you think I haven't responded to you is to ping me (in the bug/issue/pr or email).

Maybe to see edits I have to poll https://github.com/issues and https://github.com/pulls more often. I'll have to see if edits brings those items to the top of the list again. Reactions were added specifically to GitHub to avoid notifications (i.e. avoid the deluge of "me too" type notifications) so please don't use a reaction if you want me to react to your reaction!

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders