Re: [ecf-dev] EPL Licensing for ECF

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 23:53, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have any particular reason to stay with 1.0...as long as it doesn't imply a lot of work to use 2.0 for you or me...or restrict us in some new ways that I'm not familiar with.  Is there a summary/comparison of the diffs somewhere?

I believe it's really just a change in the target platform to pick the new license and then updates to source file headers (a big patch in terms of lines, but scriptable)

There is a fairly comprehensive FAQ about the new license here: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php

Scott