[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called httpclient4 - Feature, by Christian Derksen

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: httpclient4 - Feature Author: Christian Derksen Date: Fri, 02 August 2019 12:59
Hi There,

we're using ECF in one of our features as 'Included Feature'. In the previews version (2019-03) we especially used also the features
- org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer.httpclient4.feature and
- org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer.httpclient4.ssl.feature

With Eclipse 2019-06 these features seem to be gone!?

While the first seems to be replaced by the feature org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer.httpclient45.feature, we could not find a SSL-version of it.

Do we have to expect any problems with this issue? What for the SSL feature can be used and will it be used by p2?

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Christian
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top