Re: [ecf-dev] Debugging HTTP Transfer

Also...in case it's helpful:   We use these props for configuring logging when running our filetransfer test cases in this project:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/tree/tests/bundles/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer

We have some tests of gzip file retrieve (and unpack) in URLRetrieveTest.   If you like, you could change the URL that's used to retrieve to your file...if it helps.

Scott